Click on graphic below for 2013 conference statistics
PNAA's 2013 Aerospace Conference "The Year Ahead"
At the Lynnwood Convention Center: 3711 196th Street S.W., Lynnwood, Washington 98036
PNAA's Conference is the premier aerospace conference held annually in the Pacific Northwest. The 2012 conference attracted 330 attendees, representing 198 companies from all over the US, and the World (click here to see the list of companies). The 2013 conference will include, for the first time, a full day devoted to airlines and MRO business in addition to the regular commercial aerospace days, and an expanded Suppliers Fair.
Why should your company attend?
- Keep abreast of timely issues that affect your business. Hear from industry experts, including representatives from OEMs and Tier I/II Suppliers and the popular unscripted Analyst Panel.
- Hear the latest industry outlook from Teal Group’s Richard Aboulafia. In his highly anticipated annual update and forward-looking commentary, Mr. Aboulafia shares his forecast, sprinkled with his usual witticisms.
- Grow your company contacts. Multiple networking sessions, meals, receptions, and a centralized exhibit area make networking easy. 2012’s conference drew 330 attendees from 198 companies at all levels of the supply chain from all over the world.
- Meet with major companies in the aerospace industry. Due to extremely high demand, 2013’s Supplier Fair has been expanded to span a half day. The Supplier Fair is a unique chance for attendees to set up personal meetings with representatives from OEMs and Tier I/II Suppliers.
About this Year's Program:
The popular Half Day Defense Focus has become its own stand-alone event in May (click here for more info) and has been replaced with a Full Day Commercial Aviation Focus. Here, PNAA will continue its tradition of bringing top-notch speakers and topics for the Pacific Northwest supply chain to meet and hear. The program is geared, as always for the small- and medium-sized supplier, at an affordable cost.
Day 1: Airline Industry Focus
• Overview of Market Conditions
• Lessors’ and Airlines’ perspectives
• MROs in the Pacific Northwest, BioFuels and more
• Networking Reception
Day 2: Main Conference
• Annual Market Forecast by industry expert, Richard Aboulafia
• Timely topics and top notch speakers from major OEMs and Tier I/II Suppliers to be announced
• Networking Reception
• Annual Awards Dinner & Keynote Presentation
Day 3: Main Conference and Suppliers Fair
• More timely topics and top notch speakers from major OEMs and Tier I/II Suppliers
• Advanced Materials Panel
• Consultants/Analysts Panel giving its take on current events
• New Expanded Suppliers Fair (B2B meetings) with parallel Focus Sessions
2013 Conference Pricing
Click here for the 2013 Conference Agenda
Click here for Sponsor & Exhibitor Information
Click here for a list of Preferred Hotels
Click here for the Suppliers Fair Directory
Click here for Conference Presentations
Thank You 2013 Conference Sponsors!