DEVELOP YOUR BUSINESS STRATEGY | GATHER MARKET INTELLIGENCE | CAPITALIZE ON OPPORTUNITIES IN DEFENSE AEROSPACE
As you develop your business strategy for the future, you’ll need to gather the market intelligence, trends and analytics to navigate the changing landscape of the defense marketplace. Arming yourself with information on the proposed Department of Defense Budget, actions by Congress impacting the funding, how major aviation programs have fared to date, acquisition forecasts, observations and projections for new programs, allows for positioning your business for future success. Stay informed, make connections, network with peers, and grow your business at the Northwest Aerospace Defense Symposium.
This Year's Symposium Features:
• U.S. Defense Budget - What’s Next in Military Spending – We’re in for a Wild Ride!
• Boeing Defense, Space & Security - Defense Outlook & Opportunities
• Disrupters in the Unmanned Autonomous Systems
• Modernization & Air Force Procurement’s Growing Appetite
• Space Force - Update & Outlook
Who Should Attend:
This Aerospace Defense symposium is designed for the Pacific Northwest Aerospace Supply Chain businesses:
• OEM through Tier 4’s
• C-Suite Executives & General Managers
• Business Development & Quality Control
• Engineering, R&D, Tooling, Automation, Robotics & Research companies
• Entrepreneurs with New Technologies
• Support, Service and Solution Providers
• Aerospace Stakeholders: Elected Officials, Community Leaders
U.S. Defense Budget - What’s Next in Military Spending
J.J. Gertler - Military Aviation Analyst, Congressional Research Service - Washington D.C.
Boeing Defense, Space & Security – Defense Outlook & Opportunities
Disruptors Ignite Defense Aerospace Marketplace!
Ron Stearns, Defense Analyst
DATE: Wednesday, April 10, 2019
TIME: 9:00AM - 4:00PM
LOCATION: The Conference Center at
Seattle - Tacoma International Airport
COST: By March 26: $285 || After March 26: $345
PNAA Members: Save $50 when you enter the discount code: PNAA
About Our Speakers:
JJ Gertler: A 34+ year veteran of defense policy analysis, Jeremiah Gertler joined the Congressional Research Service (Congress’s in-house Think Tank) in 2009 where he advises members of Congress on the Defense Budget, military aviation and intelligence. Areas of expertise include; TX- Trainer, KC-46 Tanker, F-35, B-21, C-130, Command & Control, ISR, Air Force Aviation Investment, Modernization Challenges and National Defense Security Strategies.
Thank You Sponsors: