Global Connection: Trade Mission to India
Governor's Trade Mission to India - September 30 - October 11
- Meet with high level government officials and private sector leaders you may not be able to access outside of a Governor led trade mission.
- Choose which cities you want to visit during the mission. Mix and match to create a customized trip that makes the best use of your time and maximizes potential trade opportunities.
- Enjoy an individualized itinerary set up just for you that includes site visits, breakfasts with the Governor and other officials, and meetings with key aviation and aerospace officials.
- Invite up to two guests to evening events hosted or attended by Governor Gregoire, such as valued clients or potential partners.
How the Washington State Department of Commerce can help:
In addition to scheduled activities with the Governor such as daily mission briefings and receptions, a number of other activities can be organized by Commerce:
- Business-to-business meetings
- MOU signing ceremonies
- Consultations with foreign government agencies
- Meetings with key industry cluster groups
- Market briefings
- Trade shows
- Business receptions
- Infrastructure tours
Click here for an itinerary
Click here for more information
The Governor's Trade Mission to India is hosted by the Washington State Department of Commerce. Please contact Monica Wiedrich to discuss the mission in greater detail and get you more information if you are interested.