Governor's Trade Mission to India
September 30 - October 11, 2012
- Meet with high level government officials and private sector leaders you may not be able to access outside of a Governor led trade mission.
- Choose which cities you want to visit during the mission. Mix and match to create a customized trip that makes the best use of your time and maximizes potential trade opportunities.
- Enjoy an individualized itinerary set up just for you that includes site visits, breakfasts with the Governor and other officials, and meetings with key aviation and aerospace officials.
- Invite up to two guests to evening events hosted or attended by Governor Gregoire, such as valued clients or potential partners.
How the Washington State Department of Commerce can help:
In addition to scheduled activities with the Governor such as daily mission briefings and receptions, a number of other activities can be organized by Commerce:
- Business-to-business meetings
- MOU signing ceremonies
- Consultations with foreign government agencies
- Meetings with key industry cluster groups
- Market briefings
- Trade shows
- Business receptions
- Infrastructure tours