Have you ever wondered how to take your business to the next level, while keeping your eye on what you do best?
Join your aerospace colleagues at the Building Your Aerospace Business event on September 19 to learn how to streamline your business and increase productivity. This six-hour symposium will rival large enterprise level training sessions, covering an array of topics. We all have aspects of business that are required, but outside our area of expertise, or even interest. Learn tips and tricks by passionate experts in business management who can help you transform the mundane business tasks to areas of opportunity. You will learn new methods to take back and try in your business and learn of companies that can help take some of the weight off your shoulders, allowing you to focus on your area of expertise. You will also hear from businesses who have successfully navigated the topics below and this will be a great opportunity to network with other industry professionals. A sit-down lunch will be provided.
Topics will include:
- Lessons Learned While Starting and Growing an Aerospace Business
- Cash Flow Management and Discovering Hidden Expenses
- Creative Ways to Find and Maintain Workforce Talent
- Mastering Shop Floor Execution and Excellence
- Tax Incentives Exclusively for Aerospace Manufacturing Companies (Yes, Free Money)
- Tools and Tips for Effective Cost Estimating
- Understanding Contracts: Looking for the Unexpected
- Managing Health Risks and Workplace Safety: A Proactive Approach
- More than Logistics: Engineering for Product Safety and the Future of Transportation
- How Integrating New Technology can Increase Profitability
- Capitalizing for Integration of New Tools and Technology
- Quality Management Systems and Superior Supporting Documents
Speakers will include:
Capture 3D, Moss Adams, Expense Reductions Analysts, Diehl Aerospace, Orion Industries, Equinox, ID Integration, ProShop, TMF Inc., Intertox, Absolent, Xemelgo and Transpak
We look forward to sharing the day and learning together with you.
|Date:||Thursday, September 19, 2019|
|Time:||10:00a.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
Inglewood Golf Club
|Cost:||$150 for PNAA Member
$200 for Non-Member
|To register:||Click Here to register|