NExT Event -The Evergreen State's Growing Space Industry
Wednesday October 20, 2021 - Virtual
The Evergreen State has been a leader in aerospace manufacturing for over a century and in recent years has also become home to two of the fastest growing segments in the industry, Space Exploration and Satellites. Did you know that Washington State builds more satellites than any state in the country? Space is also one of the fastest growing industries in the region. Join our NExT Quarterly Symposium, which will be held virtually on October 20th to hear from inspirational grass-roots leaders in the space industry as they share stories of how their companies have grown, the expected growth in the industry and what they are looking for in manufacturing partners.
At the NExT Quarterly Symposium, We Will Cover:
• An Overview of the Space Industry in Washington State
• First Mode’s Engineering in Pioneering Vehicles
• A Virtual Tour of First Mode’s Facility
• The Recent Growth of Leo Stella’s Satellite Program
• The Changes and Growth at Tethers Unlimited
• Panel Discussion on the Needs Space Companies have in their Manufacturing Suppliers
• Time for Q&A About Becoming a Space Supplier
Are you and your company interested in becoming a sponsor for this event? Contact Paul Kelly at 425-885-0290 x104.
|Event Date||Wednesday, October 20, 2021 9:00 am PT|
|Event End Date||Wednesday, October 20, 2021 12:00 pm PT|
|Cut off date||Wednesday, October 20, 2021 11:00 am PT|
|Cost||PNAA Members $15, Non-Members $20|