Future Aerospace Leadership Symposium
These past couple of years have tested all our leadership skills and PNAA has brought back their Aerospace Leadership Symposium to bring some of the top regional aerospace leaders to share on a variety of topics that will help you and your staff learn new leadership techniques, experience new tools and walk away with new ideas to help them stand firm in their leadership skills during this dynamic period of rapid change. You’ll hear from academic experts and industry leaders with tremendous real-world experience. This event is ideal for those in, or aspiring to be in leadership roles or staff who desire personal development to become leaders in their departments.
At the Future Aerospace Leadership Symposium, The Agenda Will Cover:
• How to be an Innovation Leader Through Crisis
• Developing Emerging Leaders - Shared Practices
• Redefining Workforce Development Kaizen
• Leadership Through Systems Thinking
• Leadership Through M&A & Organizational Transformation
• Changing the World One Person at a Time
• Asking Why Not: Retaining the Next Generation of Leaders
• The Importance of Making Yourself Obsolete
Are you and your company interested in becoming a sponsor for this event? Contact Paul Kelly at 425-885-0290 x104.
|Event Date||Thursday, October 7, 2021 10:00 am PT|
|Event End Date||Thursday, October 7, 2021 4:00 pm PT|
|Cut off date||Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 pm PT|
|Cost||PNAA Members $100, Non-Members $135|