Up to $5,000 for Your Exporting Needs
The Washington State Department of Commerce has a new Export Voucher Program, funded in part by the U.S. Small Business Administration’s (SBA) State Trade and Export Promotion (STEP) grant. Through the Export Voucher Program, qualified companies can get reimbursed up to $5,000 for expenses related to entering new export markets (with a minimum 25% cash match requirement).
Consider using the Export Voucher Program on the US Department of Commerce/Kallman Worldwide Aviation and Airport Trade Mission to Brazil and Chile, March 26-29, 2012
The U.S. Commercial Service of the U.S. Department of Commerce and Kallman Worldwide are organizing an Aviation and Airport Trade Mission to Brazil and Chile, March 26-29, 2012. The mission is designed for representatives from U.S. firms specializing in all facets of aviation parts, manufacturing, support, airport equipment and logistics.
As a participant in the Aviation & Airport Trade Mission to Brazil & Chile, you will benefit from the following:
- Welcome Reception on March 25th in Sao Paulo
- Doing Business in Brazil briefing on March 26th with U.S. Embassy and senior industry leaders
- Minimum of four (4) one-on-one meetings with industry decision makers in Brazil
- Networking events and other group presentations in both in Brazil and Chile
- Doing Business In Chile presentation on March 28
- Networking lunch with Air Force Logistics Commanders from Latin America (gathered for the FIDAE exhibition)
- One-on-one meetings with leading Chilean firms representing and acting as agents for U.S. suppliers
- VIP event (U.S. VIP Reception) the evening of the 28th with potential follow-on meetings at the FIDAE show on the 29th
Cost: US$6,500 ($5500 for registered FIDAE exhibitors) inclusive of in-country transportation and interpreter services.
*please note that each participant is responsible for their own airfare, hotel and meal costs (excluding planned events or receptions). Information on the host hotel in each country will be supplied as soon as possible.
APPLICATION PROCESS – Click here…
For more detailed information: http://export.gov/california/irvine/events/braziltm/index.asp