PNAA Scholarship Program Criteria
Participating Educational Institutions:
Community Colleges, Universities and other higher educational institutions are considered for inclusion in PNAA’s Scholarship Program. Participating institutions must have full, accredited aerospace programs. Each year, PNAA advises participating educational institutions of the availability of scholarships for deserving students.
Participating institutions include:
- Big Bend Community College
- Clover Park Community College
- Edmonds Community College
- Everett Community College
- Green River Community College
- Renton Technical College
- South Seattle Community College
- Spokane Community College
- Washington State University
- University of Washington Department of Aeronautics & Astronautics
Participating schools select eligible students based on financial need, career goals, GPA achievement and US citizenship. Students must be pursuing a career in aerospace, and typically study such programs as Aviation Maintenance Technician, Aerospace Composite Technician, Aviation (Air Traffic Control, Aircraft Dispatch, Pilot), Electronics Technician and Computer Aided Drafting and Design. Scholarship Contributors are given the opportunity to select from participating schools and earmark their scholarship to a student in a particular career track.
PNAA’s Scholarship Program serves Washington, Oregon, Idaho and British Columbia.