Virtual Women in Aerospace 2021
Bringing Women in Aerospace Together, Building Our Industry Legacy
Join us for keynotes, panels, break-out sessions, fireside chas, networking and more.
- Industry Updates & Trends
- Professional Development
- Thriving in the Post-pandemic World
- Industry Keynote Presentations
- Woman of the Year Award
- Rising Star Award
Propelling Us Forward Hack-a-thon
- How do we get industry jobs more accessible? (employment, diversity)
- How do we drive collaboration? (within the PNW, within PNAA, amongst the industry)
- What environmental factors could be provided to enhance working at an organization? (work space enhancements)
- How can you drive equality within your organization? (same pay, equal access to education/training, same opportunities for advancement)
- How can we prepare to fill the employment needs post COVID? (mass retirement gap, next generation workforce opportunities)
This is an opportunity for all of us to come together to collaborate and have our voices heard! The solutions you come up with will be presented to the industry by our attendees, PNAA and perhaps through programs that we can offer to support the industry.
Before the date of the event, you will have an opportunity to pick which topic from above you would like to participate in finding a possible solution for.
Registration Sponsored By:
Event End Date: Friday, May 21, 2021 4pm PST
Optional Cocktails & Collaboration: 4-5pm PST
Registration Cut off Date: Friday, May 21, 2021 1pm PST
* Members $0 (or female scholarship donation of $25 or $50)
* Non-members $25
* No Media